Social Worker - Family Assessment and Support - Cornwall - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Family Assessment and Support Team in Camborne, West Cornwall.
The successful Social Worker will be responsible for ensuring that the welfare of the child/young person is paramount at all times and that all assessments and interventions for which they are responsible solely safeguards and promotes the welfare of children and young people.
Benefits as a Family Assessment and Support Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Family Assessment and Support Social Worker include:
* To be able to recognise safeguarding vulnerable people situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
* Liaising with other professionals
* Undertaking child protection investigations, court work and complex cases.
* Knowledge of relevant legislation
* Managing a varied caseload of complex and challenging cases.
* Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
* Risk Assessment.
* Working within relevant timescales.
Requirements as a Family Assessment and Support Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.