Social Worker - Child and Family Assessment - Lewisham - £32 to £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the MASH team in Lewisham to complete assessments and manage caseloads.
The successful Social Worker will have experience of completing assessments and a good knowledge and understanding of safeguarding.
Benefits as a Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Social Worker include:
* Maintain constructive relationships with service users and their families.
* Ensure safeguarding referrals are responded to robustly and are effectively signposted.
* Record, interpret and present social care information and issues that can impact on the risk or needs assessment of the child/young person.
* Disclose proportionate and relevant information related to the parents/carers or siblings.
* Managing varied and complex caseloads.
* Understanding children's safeguarding processes.
* Working as part of an effective team.
Requirements as a Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.