Social Worker - Children in Need/ Child Protection - Hillingdon - £32 to £35 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children in Need/ Child Protection Team in Hillingdon.
The successful Social Worker will have the opportunity to put their previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers.
Benefits as a Children's Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Children's Social Worker include:
* Child protection care proceedings.
* Attending court.
* Court reports.
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO).
* Section 47's.
* Core assessments.
* Child protection meetings.
* Case conferences.
* Attending LAC reviews.
Requirements as a Children's Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.