Senior Social Worker - Early Help Screening Hub - Sheffield - £31 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to work in Sheffield's Early Help Screening Hub.
The successful Senior Social Worker will have a comprehensive safeguarding background, preferably from working in a safeguarding hub and previous experience working in a statutory service with children and families.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a Senior Social Worker include:
* Provide a high-quality social work service to children, their families and carers by using relationship-based practice, following service practice standards and statutory guidance.
* Secure good outcomes for children and young people in need by ensuring that they are safe and supported to achieve their full potential.
* Work in partnership with children, their families, carers and professionals to identify the right services for children who need help and protection.
* Maintain accurate, case notes within statutory timescales, prepare plans, reviews and reports and engage in statutory supervision.
* Work as an autonomous professional, exercising sound judgement using practice standards and established procedures.
* Make realistic, evidence-based, child centred plans within a review timeline, which will manage and reduce identified risks and meet the needs of the child.
* Ensure actions on the plan are progressed within statutory timescales.
* Work independently to hold and effectively manage a caseload of complex cases, whilst responding to complex referrals, providing casework advice, supporting and providing guidance to other team members
Essential requirements as a Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.