Social Worker - Adult's Assessment Team - Derbyshire - £23 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experience Social Worker to join the Adults Assessment Team in Derbyshire.
In this role as a Social Worker you will be responsible for dealing with complex and varied cases and you will be completing safeguarding enquiries. You will review the initial assessment on a regular basis to ensure our services are responsive to changing needs.
Benefits as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* Working autonomously
* manage your hours effectively
* Competitive payrate for the area
Duties as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* Identify any needs the carer may have and where appropriate refer to specialist agencies that can provide support.
* Actively participate in multi-disciplinary team meetings and update appropriately and accurately the team on any issues that may be relevant to the patients discharge or care.
* Act as an advocate for patients and where conflict arises with family members sign post families to external advocacy agencies.
* To undertake continuing holistic assessment of patients' needs.
* In partnership with the patient identify and agree desired outcomes and agree how these will be achieved.
* Provide psychological and emotional support to patients, identifying when the level of support may be beyond the scope of an individual social worker and that other professional support may be needed.
Essentials requirements as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* Social Worker England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.