Social Worker - Children's Assessment Team - Birmingham - £29.93 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children's Assessment Team in Birmingham.
The successful Social Worker will be carrying out duties such as assessing risk, completing Children's Assessments, direct work with children and young people, supporting children and families and attending meetings/conferences/panels.
Benefits as Children's Social Worker include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Supportive team management
* Regular supervision
* Friendly team culture
* Access to additional support services
* Potential for long term placements
Duties as Children's Social Worker include:
* Conducting formal supervision sessions and screening referrals.
* Working within current legislation, the City Council's policies and core values, and Departmental policies and procedures.
* Responsibility for a caseload, including cases which can be of a complex and challenging nature and undertake child protection investigations, case work for children in care and children in need, acting as the Lead Safeguarding Professional.
* Undertake accurate and sensitive assessments of Service Users, Carers and Families, where their situation could be complex and high-risk.
* Responsibility of completing, implementing, monitoring, evaluating and updating Care & Support Plans through person-centred planning principles and relevant procedures
Essential requirements as Children's Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree Level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.