Senior Social Worker - Referral & Assessment - Bromley - Up to £45,159 + Benefits
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join a Referral and Assessment Team based in Bromley.
Senior Social Workers in the Referral and Assessment team have an average caseload of just 12-15 children which allows you the time to focus on undertaking quality Social Work. You will have the time to focus on the child as well as yourself, your own development and career ambitions. They are launching a Social Worker Academy to ensure that they develop and allow their Social Workers to develop and progress.
You will be joining an ambitious service with strong leadership and clear lines of support. As part of the Bromley Promise there will be a dedicated two week induction programme upon joining, manageable caseloads, you will work in a small cluster team containing a mixture of just five Social Workers/Seniors and one Team Manager and you will have dedicated time set aside for quality reflective supervision.
Benefits of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* £2,000 golden hello
* £ 2,000 annual retention
* £1,670 car lease scheme
* Generous annual leave
* Merited reward scheme up to £1,000
* Savings with childcare
* Pension scheme
Responsibilities of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services
* Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR)
Essential requirements of this Senior Social Worker role include:
* You will need a relevant social work qualification and Social Work England registration
* Legal right to work in the UK
* Qualified as a social worker
* Previous referral and assessment experience
For more information please contact email@example.com