Social Worker - Looked after Children – Flintshire - £32 per hour
We are currently looking for a qualified, experienced Children’s Social Worker to provide support to looked after children and young people in Flintshire, ensuring that their emotional, educational and social needs are met. You will be a Registered Social Worker who has experience of working in a Looked After Children Team.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
- Stable authority
- Long term contracts available
- CV enhancement
- Regular Supervision
Key responsibilities as a Social Worker:
- Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
- Provides casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
- Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
- Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
- Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
- Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
- Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
- Write high quality reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
- Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice.
- Be familiar with local resource networks and undertake capacity building with individuals, families, communities, user groups and voluntary organisations.
- Recognised by peers as a source of reliable knowledge and advise others.
Requirements of this Social Worker role include:
- Registered with Social Work England
- Degree/qualification in Social Work
- Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.