Social Worker - Children's Protection/Permanency Team - Rutland - £32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Children's Services Social Worker to join Rutland's Child Protection and Permanency Team.
As an experienced Social Worker, you will be working to safeguard children at risk in the Rutland area, so you must have strong statutory experience of providing excellent Social Care in a Children's Team.
Benefits as a Children's Social Worker include:
* Excellent rates of pay
* Regular Supervision
* Great team culture
* Great transport links
Duties as a Children's Social Worker include:
* Responsible for a caseload of more complex cases, providing advice to other social workers in relation to their cases.
* Provide casework supervision to other social workers in the team and may also supervise students, trainees, less experienced professional team members, support staff and volunteers.
* Participate in the planning / reviewing of cases.
* Develop and maintain effective relationships with service users, their families and carers.
* Provide advice and support and promote independence and early intervention, as necessary.
* Liaise with colleagues in own or other departments or external agencies to gather relevant information for assessment and care planning activities.
* Maintain and update case notes and other records to required ethical and quality standards.
* Write high quality reports as required and also where required give evidence in court in relation to care proceedings.
* Work effectively on complex situations, use their initiative and evaluate their own and others practice.
Essential requirements as a Children's Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.