High Intensity Therapist - CBT - Herefordshire (Remote) - Up to £31 per hour
We are looking for a Therapist to provide high intensity interventions in Cognitive Behavioural Therapy (CBT), working with adults aged 16+ who have a range of anxiety and depression related problems for which CBT is demonstrated to be clinically effective.
This role will suit qualified therapists who hold an accredited registration with the BABCP or newly qualified CBT therapists working toward accreditation.
Benefits as a High Intensity Therapist - CBT:
* Fully Remote
* Competitive pay
* Supportive team
Duties as a High Intensity Therapist - CBT:
* The post holder will work within the service to provide high intensity CBT interventions to patients at Step 3 of the IAPT service.
* High Intensity Therapists deliver a variety of CBT interventions, including group, face to face, telephone and webcam based work and late evening appointments as well as facilitating groups.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Qualified as a Therapist
* Degree or eqvialnet in Therapy
Why Liquid Personnel?
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of positions within the Psychology field across the UK
* Networking opportunities at numerous candidate events
* Personalised job alerts tailored to your requirements
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each worker you refer who we successfully place
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £200 for bringing your own position to us
* Twice weekly payroll
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy.