Graduate Recruitment Consultant- Manchester City Centre- £20,000 basic salary plus uncapped commission (Realistic OTE: Year 1- £30K, Year 2- £50K)
Liquid Personnel is a fast-growing, multi-award-winning recruitment consultancy. We have been recognised as one of the county's best places to work, as well as for achieving phenomenal growth and business success. As part of Acacium Group, we have offices across most continents and our head office in Manchester specialises in Social Work, Healthcare, Nursing and Criminal Justice recruitment.
As an aggressively growing recruitment business, we are currently recruiting for talented and driven individuals to join our team as Graduate Recruitment Consultants. This is a full-time, permanent position based in our modern and lively office in Manchester's Northern Quarter.
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for your own geographical patch within your division and you will work hard to build and maintain relationships with clients and candidates. This is a 360 role which means you will be managing the entire recruitment process from beginning to end, including winning new business, sourcing candidates and seeing the process through to the final placement.
What we offer:
* Competitive basic salary with an uncapped commission structure- you are completely in control of your own earning potential
* Dedication to developing you and your career via our award-winning in-house training programme
* Career progression which is completely based on hard work rather than your tenure within the business (all our Managers and Director's started as Trainee Recruitment Consultants!)
* The Liquid annual holiday (locations have included; Budapest, Amsterdam, Ibiza, Prague and Portugal)
* Work place pension scheme
* Free gym membership
* Regular company events (including Go Carting, Go Ape, Trips to the Races)
* Annual summer and Christmas parties
* Team of the month
* Directors Club- for top performers across the business
* Regular competitions with exciting prizes up for grabs
* Early Friday finish- 3.30pm
* Discounted Tastecard membership
* Free Flu vaccinations
* Cycle to Work scheme
* Health Assessments and Dental Insurance
* Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
As a Graduate Recruitment Consultant, you will be responsible for:
* Managing your own desk and the entire recruitment process from beginning to end
* Building a strong understanding of your market
* Building and maintaining relationships with candidates and clients
* Winning new business from potential clients
* Sourcing candidates via a range of techniques including; headhunting, referrals, using the internal database, applications, job boards and social media
* Creating, maintaining and developing a network of candidates within your niche area
* Screening, interviewing and assessing candidates in-line with your client's requirements
* Appropriately matching clients and candidates by identifying the needs of both
* Using a variety of sales techniques in order to achieve success and close sales
* Negotiating, persuading and influencing in order to achieve the best outcome
* Working to achieve and exceed set targets
As an ideal candidate for this role you will be:
* Driven, hardworking and competitive
* Money motivated and goal-orientated
* Able to display verbal and written communication skills
* Eager to learn and utilise the market-leading training we offer internally
* Driven by success and progression
* Able to demonstrate a track record of showing resilience
* Interpersonal with the ability to show understanding, empathy and rapport building skills
* Able to adapt to a fast-paced sales environment
Liquid Personnel's awards and accreditations:
* Great Place to Work Certified 2020-2021
* Recognised in the UK's Best Workplaces for 5 years in a row
* Ranked in the Sunday Times Best Small Companies to Work For
* Listed in the Sunday Times Fast Track 100
* Winners of both the "People Development Business Award" and the "Best Back Office Support Team"
* Members of the Recruitment and Employment Confederation (REC)
* Recognised as a Disability Confident Employer
Typically, our Trainee Recruitment Consultants start off in the following industries:
"B2B sales", "B2C sales", "Face to face sales", "Door to door sales", "Charity Fundraising", "Sales", "Graduate", "Telesales", "Phone sales", "Direct Sales", "Outbound Sales", "Sales executive", "Sales manager", "Headhunter", "Resourcer", "Account Management", "Trainee", "Trainee Sales", "Business Development" "Estate Agent" "Membership sales"
We currently have recruitment consultants and recruitment teams working in a variety of Recruitment sectors including:
"Social Work Recruitment" "Health Care Recruitment" "Nursing Recruitment" "Allied Health Recruitment" "Criminal Justice Recruitment" "Physiotherapy Recruitment" Occupational Therapy Recruitment" "Radiography Recruitment" "Social Recruitment" "Trainee Recruitment" "Sales Recruitment"
Liquid Personnel is an Equal Opportunities employer. We also operate a "Guaranteed Interview Scheme", where we guarantee to interview anyone with a disability whose application meets the minimum criteria for the post. Due to the number of applications we receive, it's not always possible to contact unsuccessful applicants. Unless you hear from us within 14 days of your application, please assume that you have been unsuccessful on this occasion.