Social Worker - Assessment Team - Redcar and Cleveland Council - £40 per hour
We're looking for experienced, qualified Social Workers to take up positions in Redcar and Cleveland's multi-agency supported Assessment Team; co-located with their front door and strategic partners, including police, health and education.
As part of a small team, you will be well supported, with regular supervision by a knowledgeable Team Manager who knows you and your cases well. Redcar have adopted their chosen practice model, 'Signs of Safety' across the spectrum of services, from Early Help through to Leaving Care. They have embedded the principles of the approach in all aspects of work, including decision-making at the front door, assessments, planning and reviews.
Benefits of this Social Work role:
* Flexible working and working arrangements to suit work-life balance
* Highest pay rate in the north east
* Long term contracts
* Access to up to date IT solutions
Duties of this Social Work role:
* To undertake appropriate levels of assessments of need in line with national guidance, Health & Care Professionals Council codes of practice alongside departmental policies/procedures and guidance.
* To develop and implement plans to meet the assessed needs of children and their families/carers and to undertake the role of key worker.
* To work in partnership with service users and carers in the assessment, planning and review of services.
* To work in partnership with other departments within the local authority, other statutory, voluntary and independent agencies.
* To ensure that professional standards and practice are maintained and that responsibility for practice and decision making is undertaken commensurate with the level of experience, knowledge and grade.
* To be able to recognise safeguarding vulnerable people situations and report through agreed processes to enable appropriate action to be taken.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.