Assistant Team Manager - Exploitation and Missing Team - Solihull - £32.34 per hour
We require an experienced Assistant Team Manager to join a Children's Exploitation and Missing Team in Solihull.
In this role as a successful Assistant Team Manager you will be required to lead and manage the Exploitation and Missing Team in the direct work with children missing from home / local authority care or trafficked children to reduce the risks and work to address concerns leading to children being exploited and going missing.
Benfits as a Children's Assistant Team Manager:
* Niche role
* Management role
* Non-case holding
* Excellent rate of pay
* Supportive senior management
* Potential for long term placements
Duties as a Children's Assistant Team Manager:
* A key part of the role is to engage and work with children and their families and carers to address concerns, manage the risks present, to plan and undertake interventions aimed at preventing and reducing exploitation and missing episodes.
* This role will be part of a multi-disciplinary team that includes Police, Social Workers, Schools and Health. The role will be crucial in the council's aims of safeguarding children and young people by reducing the number of children exploited and missing from home and or local authority care.
* The role will involve working in conjunction with parents, council teams and other agencies to address and reduce safeguarding risks.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Qualified as a Social Worker
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Previous experience working with Child Exploitation / Missing Team
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme