Mental Health Practitioner - CAMHS - Buckinghamshire - £28 - £31 per hour
We are currently recruiting for Senior Mental Health Practitioner to work for our client in Buckinghamshire.
Tthe role will be within the CAMHS team and will involve working from home during COVID. The role has been described as follows; provide an assessment and treatment process for referred patients, develop care pathways, and sign post young people to appropriate mental health services. Provide consultation, advice, training and support to partnership agencies. Participate in clinical meetings, case conferences and CPA meetings.
Benefits as a CAMHS RMN/Social Worker:
* Competitive pay
* Remote working
* Supportive team
Experience required as a RMN/Social Worker:
* Have a substantial working knowledge of all relevant Mental Health Act and Social Care legislation and Codes of Practice.
* Have a robust knowledge of mental health conditions and treatments, and approaches to social work intervention.
* A good understanding of the Care Programme Approach.
* The ability to work flexibly with limited resources and within a multi-disciplinary environment whilst ensuring that the underpinning principles of the law are maintained and legalities adhered to.
* Qualification as either RMN
* Previous mental health experience
* Ability to start within one month
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Registered with the NMC
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org