Social Work Team Manager - MASH - Northamptonshire - Up to £53,494 per annum+ £2,200 welcome bonus
An experienced Social Work Team Manager is required to manage a MASH Team in Northamptonshire. This is an excellent opportunity to join a service with a fresh, energetic approach. By working within this service, you will help to create brighter futures for the children of Northamptonshire.
The benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* The opportunity to personally contribute to improving the service
* Monthly high-quality supervision
* 27 days annual leave plus bank holidays (with service rises to 32 days plus bank holidays)
* opportunity to buy back up to 5 weeks of additional holiday each year
* Subsidised pension scheme
* Additional 12 weeks of maternity leave at 50%
* Employee discount schemes
* Lease car scheme
* Up to £8,000 relocation payment
* Signs of Safety training
* An onsite academy delivering a variety of learning & development opportunities
Duties as a Social Work Team Manager:
* You will be responsible for ensuring prioritisation and screening of work across your team, demonstrating your expert practice in complex situations when making decisions and managing higher levels of risk.
* You will be responsible for recruiting, supervising and appraising your team, ensuring all team members have the relevant skills and knowledge to work effectively and efficiently.
* You will work collaboratively with others, developing and maintaining partnerships and multi-agency working, and you will be committed and motivated to help children and families change their lives for the better.
* Working with multi-agency partners and using Signs of Safety, you will lead a social care team ensuring that all children's outcomes are improved and that they are safeguarded effectively.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org