Newly Qualified Social Worker – Children’s Disabilities/ Transitions Team – Cardiff - £19 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for a Newly Qualified Social Worker to join the Children’s Disabilities/ Transitions team in Cardiff.
This role will help to provide massive progression and help you take your career to the next level.
Benefits as a Newly Qualified Social Worker include:
- Supportive Management
- Progression available
- Competitive rate
Duties as a Newly Qualified Social Worker include:
- To work in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
- To provide an efficient and effective social work service to children in need of support and their families. Working as part of a multi-agency team with children, young people and their families and providing support so that vulnerable children can remain within their families wherever possible.
- To ensure children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
- To work with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
Requirements as a Newly Qualified Social Worker include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- Qualified as a Social Worker
- Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.