Social Work - Assistant Team Manager - Assessment and Child Protection Team - Swindon - Up to £47,016 per annum
An exciting opportunity has developed within the Assessment and Child Protection Team for an Assistant Team Manager (social work qualified) to join their team.
This is a full time, permanent position with great training and development opportunities.
The managerial role is non case holding and is in a dynamic environment where you'll be working alongside other assistant team managers in ACP assessing all new cases that require a statutory assessment received through the front door of MASH.
The benefits of this Social Work - Assistant Team Manager role:
* £3000 "golden hello" payment after 1 years' service
* Retention payments of £2000 after completing 2 years' service and a further £2000 after 3 years' service
* Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria)
* Competitive salaries
* Free car parking at our central Swindon campus
* A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 10 years' service
* Leisure and Legal Services discounts
* Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
* Flexible working
Duties as a Social Worker - Assistant Team Manager:
* Working with the three other assistant team managers in ACP, your team will be on Duty one in every four weeks receiving new referrals from MASH to complete statutory assessment and any safeguarding processes to ensure that a child is not at risk of harm.
* This fast-paced team requires a manager who is able to work to strict deadlines and make safe and robust decisions under pressure. The successful candidate will need to be flexible and able to deal with changing needs and requests at short notice.
* This is an exciting opportunity for someone to really broaden and develop their skill set and become part of a team committed to change and improving outcomes for children and their families in Swindon.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Social Work England registration
* Ideally, but not essential, as the Assistant Manager you will need to have MASH/ACP experience and training/management experience of the supervision of staff
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org