Social Worker - MASH - Swindon- Salary £32,231 - £42,635 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced Social Worker to join a Multi-Agency Safeguarding Hub (MASH) Team in Swindon. This is an important and autonomous role for an experienced and motivated Social Worker. If you have the background and experience to deliver in this exciting and challenging role, we want to hear from you.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* £3000 golden hello payment after 1 year service
* Retention payments of £2000 after completing 2 years' service and a further £2000 after 3 years' service
* Relocation allowance of up to £8,000 (eligibility criteria)
* Competitive salaries
* Free car parking at our central Swindon campus
* A career average revalued earnings (CARE) pension scheme
* 25 days holiday (plus bank holidays) rising to 31 days after 10 years' service
* Leisure and Legal Services discounts
* Eating Out, Shopping and Entertainment discounts
* Flexible working
Duties as a Social Worker:
* You will research, co-ordinate and analyse key information to enable joint decision making with colleagues within MASH to ensure that timely decisions are made to secure the most positive outcomes for children
* You should be able to demonstrate substantial child protection experience, excellent interpersonal and communication skills, know how to support and challenge to effectively support practice improvement and have the ability to work in a multi-disciplinary environment
* This is an important and autonomous role for an experienced and motivated professional.
* You will be co-located with colleagues from Police, Education, Health, Housing, Drug & Alcohol Services and Early Help and take a key role in the development of the MASH service.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK drivers' licence
* Post-qualified experience
For more information please email email@example.com