Social Worker - Early Intervention - Essex - £237 per day
We are currently recruiting for an Social Worker to join the Early Intervention team in Essex.
As a successful Social Worker, you will assess complex social care needs and provide support to vulnerable adults, which enable them to live healthily and independently. Previous experience in an Adults Early Intervention Team is necessary.
Benefits as an Early Intervention Social Worker:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Early Intervention Social Worker:
* To provide supervision to Assessment and Enablement Officers.
* To support other members of the team as required.
* Provide professional support to staff within and across teams and participate in delivering training/development sessions in area of expertise.
* To be responsible for Continual Professional Development (CPD)in order to
remain professional registration.
* Develop support plans that gain commitment to solutions that drive the care required for each individual's needs.
* Accountable for conducting assessments and plan responses to safeguard a vulnerable adult include intervention as required.
* Develop a client centric approach which enables early intervention and prevention and increases independence.
* Pro-actively influences in a range of planning, decision making and case discussions inter-agency.
Essential requirements as an Early Intervention Social Worker:
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previous statutory adults experience
* Registered with Social Work England
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.