Social Work Team Manager - Children - Rotherham - £28.32 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join a Children's Team based in Rotherham.
The successful candidate will lead a group of social worker's to reach outstanding outcomes for children in service and remain child focused in their practice.
Our clients vision is for the children and families of Rotherham to routinely experience and describe the services they receive from them as outstanding. They intend to do that by putting children first in everything they do.
Benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* £28.32 per hour
* Supportive team and management
* Excellent training programme
* Career progression
Responsibilities of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* Promote a strengths based approach to build family resilience
* Develop meaningful relationships with children and young people
* Add value and make the most of available resources with children in mind
* Play a vital role in building on our learning, quality assurance and performance culture - providing leadership, direction and support that is rewarding in every sense, for every individual
* Act as a 'critical friend' to your team bringing high challenge and high support to promote reflective practice and a continual learning environment
Requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role include:
* Social Work England Registered
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Experience of managing staff in a frontline statutory, demand led, high risk children's social work service
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.