Social Worker - Assessment Team - Haringey - £33,418 - £44,860 per annum
An experienced Social Worker is required to join the Assessment Teams of the Children in Need of Support and Protection Service in Haringey. This is an excellent opportunity to join a service which has been through a journey of improvement over the past ten years, with continued aspirations to fulfil the first corporate priority of enabling every child the best start in life.
The structure of the Assessment Teams includes five team managers, five senior practitioners and nineteen social workers managed by the service manager of safeguarding and support
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* £2,000 recruitment payment
* £1500 retention payment every 6 months after 18 months of employment
* 30 days of annual leave
* 50 hours a year of personal development training
* Pension scheme
* Flexible working and flexible retirement
More information about the role of Social Worker:
* The successful candidates will join supportive colleagues whose core business will relate to short term child protection.
* The skill base required centres on excellent report writing skills and the ability to provide quality assessments.
* Cases allocated will require decisions of initial interventions, including the development of outcomes-based intervention plans.
* You will be required to manage complex cases while ensuring the voice of the child is heard and recorded consistently.
* They are committed to "signs of safety" and need exceptional social workers who are committed to embedding this model of working.
Requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Post-qualified experience
* Social Work England registered
* Social Work qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com