Social Worker - Independent Reviewing Officer - Haringey - £51,826 to £54,928 per annum
Closing Date: Sunday 28th February 2021
An Independent Reviewing Officer (Social Work qualified) is required to join our client in Haringey. As an Independent Reviewing Officer, you will be responsible for providing off-line scrutiny of arrangements for children looked after by the local authority.
They are looking for a Social Worker with excellent frontline practice skills; sound management experience in children's social care; the ability to analyse complex information and use this to support improvement in practice; a positive communicator who can collaborate, influence, challenge with excellent verbal and written skills.
The successful Social Worker must be deeply committed to improving outcomes for vulnerable children and their families and will go the extra mile to effect change.
Benefits of this Social Worker - Independent Reviewing Officer role:
* Generous annual leave
* 50 hours a year of personal development training
* Pension scheme
* Flexible working and flexible retirement
Duties as a Social Worker - Independent Reviewing Officer:
* You will have an integral role in supporting the implementation of the Signs of Safety Practice Framework and will lead on designing specific ways of working, embracing the latest government initiatives and legislation to deliver the practice vision.
* You will manage and contribute to practice learning arrangements for the children's workforce ensuring learning opportunities are maximized.
* You will have substantial knowledge of the legislation and statutory responsibilities that underpin Children's Social Care, including appropriate performance indicators and quality standards; possessing a unique ability to convert this knowledge into operational learning opportunities to enhance the workforce knowledge.
* You will have an unwavering passion for social work, the vision and drive to change outcomes for children, young people and their families and the skills to be part of a leadership team that inspires and supports stakeholders.
Requirements of this Social Worker - Independent Reviewing Officer role:
* Post-qualified experience
* Social Work England registered
* Social Work qualified
* Eligible to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com