Senior Social Worker - Child Protection Team - Oxfordshire - £40 per hour
We require an experienced Senior Social Worker to a join a Child Protection Team in Oxfordshire.
In this role as a successful Senior Social Worker will be a key member of an integrated childcare team delivering a high-quality service to vulnerable Children in Need, Looked After Children and children who need Safeguarding. You will ideally be comfortable in a court setting and have experience in supervising staff.
Benefits as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker:
* High rates
* Working from home available
* Manageable case loads
Duties as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker include:
* To supervise and coordinate the work of professionals including allocation of caseloads or other caring staff giving guidance, advice and feedback.
* Ensure that clear organisation and direction is provided and that training needs are identified and met.
* Carry out specialist assessments and casework, ensuring that these are precise and effective.
* Monitor service delivery through feedback and informal complaints, ensuring that complaints are processed and rectified, and that future service delivery is adjusted as appropriate
* Take necessary action in accordance with Safeguarding procedures to protect vulnerable people.
* Liaise internally and externally and work with colleagues from other agencies to ensure children and young people's interests are supported.
* Plan, deliver and oversee interventions for a complex caseload and where appropriate review cases.
* Professionally mentor and support other colleagues.
Requirements as a Child Protection Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.