Senior Social Worker - MASH Team - Northamptonshire - Pay rate upto £38 per hour
We require an experienced Senior Social Worker to join a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH in Northamptonshire.
In this role as a successful Senior Social Worker you will undertake work with the most challenging cases, providing an exemplary service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities, improving outcomes for children and young people.
Benefits as a MASH Senior Social Worker:
* Competitive rates
* Supportive management
As a MASH Senior Social Worker duties will be:
* To demonstrate effective practice in the most complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk, striking a balance between support and control, liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* To manage a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* To model best practice, setting expectations for others. To take responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
* To participate in the management of the duty system, as required.If you are interested in this role please send your updated CV in the first instance.
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.