Social Worker - Independent Reviewing Officer - Salford - £30 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer to join Salford council.
The successful IRO will have the opportunity to put their previous experience to good use whilst being surrounded by a strong supportive network of experienced social workers and managers. As an Independent Reviewing Officer you will be provided you with a comprehensive induction, training, help and advice to enable you to reach your full potential.
Benefits as an Independent Reviewing Officer include:
* Effective induction with four dimensions
* Excellent rate of pay
* Reflective Supervision and Relationship-based therapeutic group supervision
* Long term contracts available
* Clearly defined Practice Standards and Managers Standards
* Effective and supportive management
* The right technology to undertake your role including up to date mobile working solutions
* Bespoke Social Worker emotional well-being and resilience training and support
* Efficient 'work-life balance' is encouraged
Duties as an Independent Reviewing Officer include:
* Understanding of legislation for Children in Need; Children subject to child protection plans; Pathway plans and children Looked After
* Evidence of preparing, producing, implementing and evaluating plans with individual children, families, carers and professional colleagues
* Experience of leading, chairing, recording and facilitating meetings.
* Be able to relate easily to and support children and young people to participate in their Review meetings.
* To chair reviews of arrangements for Looked After Children in accordance with the IRO regulations, to review care plans of eligible young people as appropriate.
* To promote the involvement and participation of children and young people, parents and carers in planning and decision making.
* To ensure well-crafted and accurate records of meetings are produced and distributed efficiently and in timescale.
* To provide supervision and support of administration staff, within the Review and Development Unit.
* To address directly and decisively any safeguarding or planning/performance issues that raise concern in accordance with the organisations policies and procedures.
Requirements as an Independent Reviewing Officer include:
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Post qualification experience within child care settings and prior IRO/ Conferencing chair experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.