Social Worker - Adults Recovery Services - Swindon - £38,432 per annum
We are currently looking for an experienced Adults' Social Worker to join the Adults Recovery Services in Swindon. They have numerous positions available for Adults' Social Workers to join their team and welcome applicants ranges of experience.
Swindon Recovery Service is an integrated Mental Health Team based in Swindon. The team provide specialist mental health services for adults of working age and their carer's, and provide interventions to support recovery.
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Excellent starting Salary
* Career Progression Opportunities
* Access to various retail and leisure discounts
* Salary Sacrifice Schemes
* Excellent Pension Contribution
* Training and Development Days
* Stable and welcoming management
Duties and experience required as a Social Worker:
* You will manage a complex and dynamic case load so should have good knowledge and practice in working with the Care Act, the Mental Health and Mental Capacity Acts.
* Experience of using Care Programme Approach would also be desirable. Training opportunities for the AMHP role will also be available where appropriate.
* In addition, the post holders will have the support of our specialist mental health Integrated Service Lead and AMHP Lead.
Essential requirements of this Social Work role:
* Social Worker qualified
* Social Work England registration and the legal right to work in the UK
* Previous, post qualified experience in Adult Social Work
For more information please email email@example.com