Social Worker/Safeguarding Lead - Private Mental Health Hospital - Hertfordshire - £35ph
We have a unique role available in a Private Mental Health Hospital in Hertfordshire for an experienced Social Worker/Safeguarding Lead.
As a successful candidate you will support the ward staff within the hospital with monitoring any safeguarding concerns amongst the group, ensuring the safety of service users at all times. Previous experience working in a private or statutory mental health setting is essential.
Benefits of the role as a Safeguarding Lead/Social Worker:
* Long term contract
* Supportive Manager
* Competitive rate
* Home working
As a Social Worker/Safeguarding Lead your responsibilities will include:
* To develop and maintain links between different agencies within a service users local community
* To be the point of contact for family and/or carers concerns/complaints
* To undertake investigations
* To actively engage with the University, to offer student Social Work placements
As an Adults Safeguarding Lead, you MUST:
* Be registered with Social Work England
* Be eligible to work in the UK
* Be available to work 37 hours a week
* Have previous post qualification experience
* Experience within similar environment
* Qualified as a Social Worker
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.