Social Work Team Manager – Child Protection - St Helens – pay rate TBC
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Work Team Manager to join the Child Protection team in St Helens.
This role involves the management of a team of skilled and experienced social workers and the successful candidate will have excellent knowledge of statutory frameworks and processes, as well as relevant legislation to ensure that your team is highly effective.
Benefits as a Children’s Team Manager include:
Duties as a Children’s Team Manager include:
- Responsible for supervision and management of a team of Social Workers.
- Responsible for case management of CIN, CP, LAC and Care proceedings.
- Managing a social work team successfully.
- Experience of budgets and holding supervision
- Child Protection and care proceedings.
- Liaising with other professionals.
- Attending case conferences and court.
- Chairing child protection conferences and meetings.
- Able to develop and implement team plans.
- Be an effective decision maker with a passion to improve the lives for children in the borough.
Requirements as a Children’s Team Manager include:
- Social Work England registration
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
- Post-qualified experience
- Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid’s exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.