Social Worker - Children's Referral and Assessment Team - Blackburn - Up to £40 per hour
We are currently recruiting for a Children's Social Worker to join the Referral and Assessment team in Blackburn. As a Social Worker, you will be working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need.
Benefits as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker include:
* 'Bubble' arrangement for staff in the department by a rota with a mixture of working from home and in the office as required.
* Flexible working
* Car parking directly behind the building
* Modern technology for Social Workers such as tablets and the use of Skype and Microsoft Teams.
Duties as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker include:
* Working with children on the Child Protection Register, Looked after Children and Children in Need
* Child protection Care proceedings
* Attending Court
* Court Reports
* Working with Public Law Outline (PLO)
* Section 47s
* Core Assessments
* Child protection meetings
* Case conferences
* Attending LAC Reviews
Requirements as a Referral and Assessment Social Worker are:
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.