Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO - Looked After Children - Coventry - £39.07 per hour
We require an experienced Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO to join a Looked After Children's Service in Coventry.
In this role as a successful IRO you will be working solely in the CP arena, chairing Child Protection Conferences, and you may on occasion be asked to chair LAC reviews. An initial 3 month contract with the possibility of being extended beyond this.
Benefits as a Independent Reviewing Officer:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Home working
* Manageable caseload
* Supportive senior management
* Potential for long term placement
Duties as a Independent Reviewing Officer - IRO will be:
* To provide a comprehensive reviewing service for children looked after and children subject to child protection plans.
* To take an active lead in the process of planning for children and young people in accordance with relevant legislation, guidelines, procedures and regulations and associated research and best practise.
* To take a lead in inter-agency working with other agencies to promote services to safeguard children in the city.
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.