Social Worker - Connected Persons Team - Coventry - £29.93 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to join a Connected Persons Team in Coventry.
This role as a Social Worker will be to assess, supervise and support Connected Persons carers. As a successful Social Worker you will ideally have previous experience working in a Fostering / Connected Persons Team.
Benefits as a Fostering Social Worker:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Supportive team management
* Home working
* Manageable caseloads
* Potential for long term placements
The Connected Persons team undertakes a range of duties that support children to remain with their families.
* This is achieved by undertaking viability assessments, full Connected Persons assessments and Special Guardianship assessments in collaboration with colleagues from across all childcare social work teams within the authority.
* They also provide supervision to temporarily approved Connected Persons foster carers as well as Induction training to Connected Persons carers going through the assessment process.
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.