Senior Practitioner - Family and Friends Fostering Assessment - Birmingham - £32.33 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Practitioner to join the Family and Friends Fostering Assessment team in Birmingham.
As an experienced Senior Practitioner, you will have the opportunity to put your previous experience to good use while you manage a diverse caseload.
Benefits as a Senior Practitioner include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Home working
* Senior role
* Supportive team management
* Potential for long term placements
Duties as a Senior Practioner include:
* Managing duty telephone and email inbox for Birmingham's Family & Friends assessment team - screening calls/enquiries/requests for support from children's teams across Birmingham and assisting legal services with any queries they have.
* Supervising staff who are completing Form C assessments and holding SGO support - this will include the quality assurance of Form C assessments, attendance at court (often to support the allocated assessor), supporting staff at fostering panel, completing joint visits with assessors on complex cases, carrying out observations of practice and supporting the team manager with any performance / capability issues and processes that may arise.
* Competing assessments or addendums, when required and undertaking second opinion visits, as required.
* Attendance management meetings to discuss staff performance, allocation of work and service issues.
* Allocating work to staff, with the guidance of a team manager.
* Supporting team members and colleagues with complex cases.
Requirements as a Senior Practioner include:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualification with post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.