Social Worker - Palliative Care Team - St Michael's Hospice - £28 - £32 per hour
We require an experienced Social Worker to join a Palliative Care Team in East and West Sussex.
In this role as a successful Social Worker you will be doing complex discharges but are very different to your LA hospital roles. You will be providing psychological and emotional support to patients and families.
As a Social Worker you will need to be on-site 3 days a week min and 2 days working from home. You will also be doing 1 to 2 discharges a week. The hospice are taking people with Covid - just to be aware. But have PPE, infection control and policies/procedures in place to manage this. Infection rates are low.
Benefits as a Palliative Care Social Worker:
* Fortnightly supervision and regular group huddles as well as well being check ins
* Manageable case load
* Diverse client group
* Part remote working
* Supportive management
Experience required as a Palliative Care Social Worker:
* MDT environment experience
* Need someone with community experience
* Need someone with good understand Mental Capacity Act as deal with this a lot with end of life
* Telephone based a lot so need strong communication skills
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK licence holder
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Previous Pallative Care experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.