Senior Social Worker - Adoption Support Team - Coventry - £29.93 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Senior Social Worker to join the Adoption Support Team in Coventry.
The successful Senior Social Worker will have responsibility for delivering our First Response service for adoptive families and will have expert knowledge in the needs of adopted children and the additional resources required to be an adoptive parent.
Benefits as a Senior Social Worker include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Non-case holding
* Working from home
* Regular supervision
* Supportive team management
* Friendly team culture
Duties as a Senior Social Worker include:
* Writing Child Permanency reports, Later in Life letter and PAR's.
* Supporting and co - ordinating with adoption clinics.
* Reviewing cases and problem solving.
* Liaising with ACE - the regional adoption agency.
* Understanding of the Adoption regulations (with preference for experience in this area although not essential).
* Assessment of the needs of children and providing support to families in need.
* Form F Assessments.
* Conducting initial visits.
* Taking cases to panel.
* Liaising with other professionals.
* Knowledge of relevant legislation.
* Holding complex cases.
Requirements as a Senior Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualification with post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus scheme.