Social Worker - MASH Team - Herefordshire - £27.50 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join a Multi Agency Safeguarding Hub - MASH in Herefordshire.
The successful Social Worker will undertake work with the most challenging cases, providing an exemplary service in line with statutory requirements and departmental priorities and improving outcomes for children and young people.
Benefits as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Competitive pay rate
* Long contracts for good performance
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
* Flexible working available
Duties as a MASH Social Worker include:
* To demonstrate effective practice in the most complex situations, assessing and managing higher levels of risk, striking a balance between support and control, liaising with a wide range of professionals within multi-disciplinary teams, including more senior levels.
* To manage a more complex caseload and offer opinion, support and professional wisdom within the organisation and to others.
* To model best practice, setting expectations for others. To take responsibility for coaching and mentoring student social workers and supervising the work of Support Workers, where applicable.
* To participate in the management of the duty system, as required.
Requirements as a MASH Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualification with post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.