Social Work Team Manager – Children - Sefton – pay rate TBC
An experienced Social Work Team Manager is required to lead a Social Work Team in Sefton. The successful Social Work Team Manager will deliver high quality services that address the needs of children/young people and their families and lead to improved outcomes and will ensure the service meets its statutory obligations.
The benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- Supportive and highly skilled team
- Relevant training and development
- Career progression opportunities
Duties as a Social Work Team Manager:
- To be responsible for key decision making in relation to resource allocation, service delivery and all day to day or operational matters.
- You will have excellent knowledge of statutory frameworks and processes as well as relevant legislation to ensure that your team is highly effective.
- You will be an excellent communicator, be able to develop and implement team plans, an effective decision maker with a passion to improve the lives for children in the borough.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
- Social Work England Registered
- Eligible to work in the UK
- A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
- New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
- Twice weekly payroll
- Free DBS and compliance service
- Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
- Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
- Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
- Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
- "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
- "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.