Social Worker - Child in Need - Rotherham - £35 per hour
An experienced Social Worker is required to join a Children in Need Team in Rotherham. This is an excellent opportunity to become part of a highly skilled and friendly team.
The successful Social Worker will promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings.
The benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Supportive and highly skilled team and management
* £35 per hour pay rate
* Relevant training and development
* Career progression opportunities
Duties as a Social Worker:
* Act as the lead professional in statutory cases that require a qualified social worker, including child protection, care proceedings and looked after children cases
* Undertake the full range of social work tasks with children in need and their families; assessment, planning, implementation and review (APIR)
* Bring together and co-ordinate the team around the child to ensure a multidisciplinary approach to APIR and safeguarding
* Establish and develop collaborative working with allied health and social care practitioners from children's and adults' services
* Promote and model effective working arrangements with schools, children's centres and other settings
* Develop a good understanding of evidence-based practice and integrate models of best practice into day to day service delivery
* Participate positively in professional supervision and annual appraisal (PrP) review, taking personal responsibility for the quality of practice
* Take part in case/practice audits and contribute to peer audit arrangements as required
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.