RMN / Social Worker / Psychologist - Liaison and Diversion - £25 - £27 per hour
Salary of £34,605 OR Locum Role £25-£27 an hour depending on experience
We are recruiting for a unique role in London for an experienced Social Worker and / or RMN or Psychologist to work in a Liaison and Diversion Team.
The aim of this role as a successful candidate is to then inform the court and probation service of the assessment so this will have an impact on their decisions. You will be expected to generate referrals to relevant services and follow up briefly to make sure these referrals have on through.
Benefits as a RMN / Social Worker / Psychologist:
* Diverse and interesting case load
* Manageable case load
* 9-5pm role
* No weekend or shift work
* Supportive team
Job Duties as a RMN / Social Worker / Psychologist:
* Attending the court to carrying out assessments
* Screen and assessing people in the cells in the court and produce report from this (got templates, with specific areas that need to be covered in the report etc)
* Screen for vulnerabilities - mental health, social care needs, housing, employment, autism, LD and safeguarding issues etc
Assist in the assessment of service users offending behavior by:
* Undertaking mental health and social care needs assessments
* Liaising and referring to, appropriate services to reduce the need for custodial
* Remands and sentences
* Providing clinical support to all staff working with mentally disordered offenders.
* Providing case management and clinical interventions where appropriate
* Assist individuals whose care is being transferred between services/agencies by
* Liaising as appropriate.
* Contribute to the development and promotion of Together and the service by attending relevant forums.
Experience required as a RMN / Social Worker / Psychologist:
* Need to be able to build rapport quickly and able to deal with complex needs
* IT competent
* Able to professionally and effectively liaise with other agencies
* Gain consent
* Able to work autonomously
* You will be a registered health care practitioners with interest and training in mental health (Allied Health Professions: Mental Health Nurse; Psychologist, Social Worker; Occupational Therapist).
* You will have experience in undertaking specialist mental health assessments and have a sound knowledge of the Mental Health Act/Capacity Act and criminal justice systems.
* You will need to have excellent interpersonal skills that will enable you to challenge, motivate, influence and inspire your colleagues at all levels.
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.