Community Practitioner - RMN / Social Worker - South London and Maudsley NHS Trust - £24 - £28 per hour
We have a exciting opportunity with South London and Maudsley NHS Trust, will accept Registered Mental Health Nurses and Social Workers!
As a successful Community Practitioner the post holder will deliver, or advise on the delivery of, high quality safe care, ensuring consistently high standards of practice and clinical excellence which comply with their registered professional body and code of professional conduct.
Benefits as a Community Practitioner:
* Good management
* Flexible working (2-3 days from home once trained)
* On going work
Responsibilities as Community Practitioner:
* As a Community Practitioner you will promote and develop clinical leadership and clinical practice and be a positive role model to junior members of the team through the practice of evidence-based care.
* You will be expected to support professional development through clinical appraisal and supervision and contribute to the ongoing educational programme for staff, fostering a positive learning environment.
* Your professional and personal development will include further postgraduate study and you will be encouraged and supported by your line manager to undertake a Master's programmes.
* Working autonomously within the parameters of the role leading and supporting junior staff and wider care team to implement the delivery of quality care, contributing to the physical, psychological, social, recreational and spiritual care in a recovery-focused way through therapeutic engagement and activities, and taking steps to address any issues that arise.
* Qualified as a RMN / Social Worker
* Registered with the NMC or Social Work England
* Eligible to work in the UK
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email firstname.lastname@example.org