Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner - Barnet, Enfield and Haringey NHS Trust - £24 - £28 per hour
We have an exciting opportunity with Barnet, Enfield and Haringey NHS Trust for an experienced RMN or Social Worker. Successful candidates will need Personality Disorder experience.
In this role as a Mental Health Practitioner Band 6 you will provide a specialist service to clients in treatment within the personality disorder stream.
Benefits as a Band 6 Mental Health Practitioner:
* Good management
* Flexible working (2-3 days from home once trained)
* On going work
Responsibilities as a Mental Health Practitioner:
* Undertake assessment of emotional and psychological needs of patients referred to the stream
* Formulate and implement appropriate treatment plans and provide mentalisation-based therapy at the same time as acting as care coordinator to those patients working closely with the multi-disciplinary team in the unit
* Liaise with other professionals to contribute to the establishment of continuity of care across service
* Act as CPA case coordinator and work autonomously within professional guidelines and the overall framework of the team's policies and procedures
* To manage a caseload of patients, in close collaboration with other members of the multi-disciplinary team, within the CPA framework and to agreed local and national standards.
* To ensure that continuity of care is maintained and that appropriate and timely plans are made for the discharge of patients from the inpatient facilities ensuring Section 117 and CPA responsibilities are discharged.
* To carry out assessments and assign patients to care clusters within the framework of the Health of the Nation Outcome Scales Payment by Results (HoNOS PbR) at first assessment, at CPA review, at times of significant change in presentation and at the end of treatment.
* Qualification as either RMN / Social Worker
* Previous mental health experience
* Ability to start within one month
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Full UK licence holder
* Registered with the NMC or Social Work England
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive sector knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social care and nursing positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker/nurse you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
Liquid Healthcare and Liquid HC is the healthcare division of Liquid Personnel Ltd.
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy
For more information please email email@example.com