Role: Compliance Team Manager
Location: Manchester City Centre
Salary: Up to £26,000 (Depending on Experience) plus bonus
Part of Acacium Group, Maxxima is a leading UK and international provider of high quality, flexible staffing solutions to the health and social care sectors and are unique in their commitment to delivering the highest quality service through placing the best people.
Maxxima supports NHS Trusts and private sector organisations by placing the best candidates into allied health, health science, nursing and social work jobs. We care passionately about the quality of our staff and services and recognise the importance of achieving the highest standards. Our commitment to developing long-term relationships with clients and candidates means we are market leaders in delivering the highest quality service.
About the opportunity:
We have an exciting opportunity for a professional, driven and personable individual to join our team as a Compliance Team Manager. You will manage a team of Compliance Administrators and ensure that Maxxima's policies and compliance practices are aligned with regulatory, ethical, and client's contractual obligations to minimise the risk to the business.
You will provide management and direction on compliance matters across a variety of supply chains, including all Frameworks, and will maintain professional relationships with key stakeholders across the business. You will be responsible for driving productivity through the compliance division to ensure that we are supplying fully compliant Allied Health Professionals to clients across the UK.
What you will be doing:
* Explore and exercise safeguarding developments through new and existing compliance supply chains including Framework and NHS routes
* Reduce 'time to hire' across all supply routes
* Work with senior stakeholders to define ongoing strategic goals with quantifiable outcomes, room for development and continuous diversification
* Investigate process change opportunities and continuously focus on key deliverables which could be improved through technology updates and integrations
* Carry out regular reporting requirements aligned to improving visibility, analytical needs and productivity management
* Utilise third party/outsourcing efficiencies to support compliance productivity
* Manage all compliance-related complaints and incidents across the Maxxima division
* Develop effective working relationships with all direct reports and document all training needs whilst providing ongoing management, direction and guidance
* Communicating with contractors regarding the required compliance documentation needed to start a work assignment
* Overseeing audit preparation
* Identifying ways to improve processes and service delivery
Skill set or experience required:
* A minimum of 2 years' experience in a leadership role
* Experience of working with a heavily compliant market/sector
* Ability to demonstrate clear risk management and problem-solving methods
* The ability to make key decisions within a team
* Clear and collaborative communication style
* Hold a strong understanding of emotional intelligence with the ability to determine support/training needs
* Proven record of quantifiable achievements in a leadership capacity
What we can offer you:
* Dedication to developing you and your career through our internal training and programme
* Career progression within the business and across the wider Acacium Group
* 25 days annual leave (plus Bank Holidays) which increases after each full year of service
* Workplace pension scheme
* Season travel ticket loan
* Holiday incentives abroad
* Discounted Tastecard membership
* Cycle to Work Scheme
* Health Assessments and dental insurance
* Life Assurance, Critical Illness Cover and Private Medical Insurance
When you join Acacium Group, you will work in a caring culture that prioritises your well-being, is passionate, ambitious and delivers with integrity. Constant and reliable, we care about every colleague having a fulfilling and positive experience as part of our team. From personal development to career pathways and opportunities, competitive benefits, and being part of a global business, we help every person be the best version of themselves.
About Acacium Group
We are collaborative in our common purpose to improve people's lives through expert healthcare, social care, and life sciences. Everything we do is powered by people. From the expertise of our people to our long-standing client relationships, we're proud to be a company that's committed to the human side of business.
Always by your side - driven by excellence - putting people first