Social Worker - Adult's Complex Care Team - Brent - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adult's Complex Care Team in Brent, London.
As a successful Social Worker, you will be responsible for helping adults to resolve major difficulties in their lives and to enhance their independence and coping skills. Successful candidates must have previous statutory complex care experience.
Benefits as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* To carry out assessment of the care and support needs of individuals in line with the Care Act 2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that support this.
* Recognise and act on safeguarding concerns and contribute to the response to such concerns, undertaking safeguarding in line with section 42 duties and focused on the principles of Making Safeguarding Personal.
* To apply the Mental Capacity Act where the situation requires and support actions to be undertaken in the best interest of vulnerable adults.
* Working within current legislation and Council policy, procedures and practice to assess, commission and review services, including planned interventions, for a specific client group.
* Working within the statutory guidance and policy/procedural framework to assist in protecting those who are at risk or vulnerable.
* Contributing to the development and maintenance of workable systems to ensure a high quality of service across the city and the identification of people particularly at risk.
* Ability to work positively with colleagues in the statutory and independent sector to ensure an appropriate multi-agency approach and to empower clients to speak for themselves.
Requirements as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.