Social Worker - Community Mental Health Team - Tower Hamlets - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Community Mental Health Team in Tower Hamlets, London.
As a successful CMHT Social Worker, you will be carrying out assessments along with implementing care plans and packages whilst working with individuals that have mental health difficulties.
Benefits as a CMHT Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a CMHT Social Worker include:
* Undertaking Mental Capacity Act assessments along with Care Act assessments and Safeguarding assessments.
* Implementing effective care plans and carrying out care packages.
* Collaborating with other Social Workers, Practioners and Health Professionals on the team successfully.
* Working directly with people with Mental Health needs.
* Attending meetings.
* Liaising with other services within the council.
* Championing independence for individuals.
* Producing clear outcome focused care and support plans.
* Working alongside other Practitioners for the best interest of individuals.
Requirements as a CMHT Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Full UK licence
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.