Social Work Team Manager - CIN/Assessment - Wirral - £40 per hour
We are currently looking for a Social Work Team Manager to manage a Children in Need/ Assessment Team in Wirral. This is an excellent opportunity to become part a highly skilled and supportive Children's Service's Team.
Benefits of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Long term contracts available
* CV enhancement
* Agile working
Duties as a Social Work Team Manager:
* Team Managers are responsible for the performance and practice of the team.
* Teams Managers will prioritise the quality of practice balanced alongside a focus on a set of agreed performance measures, based on statutory and inspection requirements.
* Team Managers will drive key service and directorate wide priorities and ensure that the team is fully informed and engaged within its wider context - a directorate, a council and a wider partnership.
* The Team Manger will lead and drive key aspects of partnership working.
* The role will work in partnership with colleagues, parents and carers to ensure that child centred, purposeful systemic practice is the standard for all social work and related practice.
* Team Managers will routinely seek feedback from children, young people and families through Quality Assurance work, learning from complaints and compliments received.
* Team Managers will set a tone which listens and values user feedback, whilst ensuring that feedback is shared and escalated when appropriate, in order to influence service design and improvement.
Essential requirements of this Social Work Team Manager role:
* Social Work England Registered
* Eligible to work in the UK
* A full UK license holder
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.