Social Worker - Adults' Mental Health Team - Taunton, Somerset - £30,451 - £34,728 per annum
Interviews: All interviews will be taking place virtually over Microsoft Teams
We are currently looking for an Adults' Social Worker to join the Mental Health Team in Taunton, Somerset. Mental Health Social Care is delivered by small but dedicated and enthusiastic teams based in locations around Somerset. As a Social Worker, your work base will be within a locality mental health social work office which is co-located with community mental health teams and home treatment teams.
The service works with adults with no upper age limit and young people transitioning to adult services
Benefits of this Social Worker role:
* Generous basic salary
* Flexible working
* Generous annual leave
* Progression opportunities
More about the role of Social Worker:
* This role is fast paced and based within the community working with people with complex mental health needs. This opportunity is suitable to start or develop your Social Work career in a mental health setting, with the potential to train as an Approved Mental Health Professional (AMHP).
* You will need to use all your social care skills to engage with people in creative ways, to find out what matters to individuals and to promote their recovery and independence.
* We work to support people to live in the community following hospital admission. Working with families and local communities is central to our approach as we know this achieves the best outcomes for people.
* Access to transport is essential due to Somerset being a rural county.
Essential requirements of this Social Worker role:
* Social work degree or equivalent
* Social Work England registration
* Strong social care values
* Flexible and adaptable approach
* A 'Can Do' attitude
* High standard of care
* The ability to robustly advocate for people's human rights
* In essence, we are looking for people who are passionate about doing the right thing
* The legal right to work in the UK
For more information please email email@example.com