Social Worker - Adults Community - Southwark - £27.27 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adult's Community Team in Southwark.
The aim of this role as a Social Worker is to provide professional Social work support and undertake assessments of adult members of the community in accordance with good professional practice and organisational policy and procedures.
Benefits as an Adult's Community Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adult's Community Social Worker include:
* Ability to successfully carry and prioritise a workload in accordance with the requirements of the organisation at any given time.
* Providing emotional and practical support to service users, carers and their families in accordance with good professional social work practice and the organisation's policies and principles.
* Maintaining up to date records of work undertaken and produce statistics in accordance with the organisation's requirements.
* Attending case reviews, discussions and conferences.
* Producing written reports when required by your line manager or other agencies.
Requirements as an Adult's Community Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Hold a full UK licence
* Post-qualified experience
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.