Probation Service Officer - PSO - New Era Project - Stafford CRC - £18 - £19 per hour
We are looking for a Probation Service Officer or Young Persons Worker for a New Era Project at Stafford CRC.
The post holder will be responsible for building a rapport and creating a safe and nurturing environment for children and young people to engage with New Era services. The role will be delivered within the community.
Your role may involve working flexible and sometimes unsocial hours, including some evening and weekend work, and will involve a multi-agency approach to achieve successful outcomes in often challenging circumstances. Someone with specialist knowledge of domestic violence would be ideal.
Benefits as a Probation Service Officer - PSO:
* Weekly pay
* Flexible working
* Dedicated consultant
Duties as a Probation Service Officer - PSO:
* To build rapport and create a safe nurturing environment for children and young people (CYP) to engage with New Era services.
* To listen and provide age appropriate support to CYP who require help with emotional management and developing healthy relationships.
* To create an Individual Support Plan (ISP) with CYP, which identifies their needs, and how these are to be addressed within the 4 weeks intervention.
* To work in ways which are sensitive to and appropriate for the needs of families from a wide range of racial, cultural and religious backgrounds and sensitive to differences in sexual orientation.
* To use the ISPs to monitor the progress of CYP and to enhance positive outcomes for each CYP.
* Eligible to work in the UK
* Previously have worked as Probation Service Officer
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive criminal justice knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of probation work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each probation officer you refer who we successfully place *
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.