Social Worker - Children with Disabilities - Nottingham - £32 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Children with Disabilities team in Nottingham.
The successful Social Worker will be work citywide across Nottingham to provide support to children, young people and their families who are identified with a disability. This role will mostly be remote working however, some occasional visits will be required.
Benefits as a Children's Social Worker include:
* Excellent rate of pay
* Home working
* Manageable caseloads
* Supportive team management
* Potential for long term placements
Duties as a Children's Social Worker include:
* Carrying out assessments/ reviews and then implementing care and support according to their assessed needs in line with current legislation.
* Dealing with safeguarding concerns and working closely with other practitioners and teams on Child Protection plans where necessary
* Fulfilling the duties and responsibilities of a qualified Social Worker.
* Ability to work closely with children and their families.
* Managing a caseload where children or young people are in need and subject to Child Protection Plans, LAC and/or Leaving Care.
* Maintaining high standards of professional practice.
* Working always in the best interests of children and young people.
* Ensuring that there are clear evidence-based assessments and care plans in place on all allocated cases.
* Working in a strengths-based way using relational practice with children and families to promote a high challenge/high support environment and create a culture that delivers the best outcomes for children and young people.
* Ensuring children and their families receive the right level of support at the right time.
* Working with families who have complex problems and where statutory intervention is required under the guidance of line management.
Requirements of this Social Worker role include:
* Social Work England registration
* Post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work.
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.