Social Worker - Hospital Team - Lambeth - £28 per hour
Liquid Personnel are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Hospital Team in Lambeth.
The successful Social Worker will be required to undertake assessments, determine support plans and be confident in managing complex caseloads to maintain and improve the wellbeing of clients.
Benefits as a Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as a Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Managing a caseload of people with care and support needs in Hospitals in the Lambeth area.
* Carrying out assessments for clients to determine eligibility, care and support need of people and those of carers.
* Working in line with the expectations of the Care Act2014 and the regulations and statutory guidance that goes with it.
* Undertaking Safeguarding enquiries in accordance with Care Act 2014 duties.
* Apply the Mental Capacity Act and undertake capacity assessments.
* Working with people to plan how their care and support needs can be met, where possible.
* Carrying out financial assessments relating to care and support services and oversee these to completion.
* Working autonomously.
Requirements as a Hospital Team Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Social Work qualification with post-qualified experience
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* A full UK licence
* Degree or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.