Social Worker - Adult's Team - Redbridge - £28 per hour
We are currently recruiting for an experienced Social Worker to join the Adult's Team in Redbridge.
The successful Social Worker will have post qualified experience in a similar role, as well as experience of conducting assessments and reviews as part of your case work.
Benefits as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* Flexible working available
* Long term contract
* Supportive team and management
* Progression opportunities
Duties as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* To support clients with their personal care as determined within their individual care plan. Personal care can include supporting service users undertake activities such as dressing, washing, bathing, or shaving, toileting, getting in or out of bed, eating, drinking, taking medication and communicating.
* To provide support for individuals who may regularly place emotional demands on the jobholder; and raising significant issues to the manager.
* Postholders are required to be involved in monitoring the progress of service users, being mindful of triggers for challenging behaviour, seizures and acting appropriately in line with agreed guidelines and to highlight any changes in an individual's behaviour to the manager so that the support plans can be updated.
* Social Workers will attend and contribute positively to meetings as requested by the manager providing input by sharing the outcome of interactions with service users and highlighting issues that may have an impact on the review of the service user's case.
* The job involves working with individuals with challenging behaviour. The postholder is expected to follow protocols, risk assessment and behaviour support plans ensuring that all incidents are reported to a manager as soon as practically possible.
Requirements as an Adult's Social Worker include:
* Social Work England registration
* Eligibility to work in the UK
* Post-qualified experience
* Degree level or equivalent in Social Work
Why Liquid Personnel?
* New 'Faster Pay' service getting you paid more quickly
* Twice weekly payroll
* Free DBS and compliance service
* Access to exclusive roles that aren't available from other agencies
* Free access to Liquid's exclusive social work training and CPD portal
* Your own dedicated consultant with extensive social work knowledge
* Access to a wide selection of social work positions across the UK
* "Refer a Friend" bonus - get £200 for each social worker you refer who we successfully place*
* "Find your own job" bonus - get £250 for bringing your own position to us *
For more information please contact email@example.com
Liquid Personnel is an equal opportunities employer. Liquid Personnel Ltd is acting as an Employment Business in relation to this vacancy. * Terms and conditions apply to our bonus schemes.